Go Back   Zombie Panic Forums > Zombie Panic General > News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008, 07:15 AM
OkeiDo Offline
Contributor

Default Playtesting Try out Clan

Hello folks,

With the dev team spending an excessive amount of hours working on the content expansion we are in the need of some new testers. In the past we have had many applicants that have gotten the opportunity to test for us only to turn inactive or disappear after a few months.
Therefore, we will now try out something completely new to us; a Playtesters try out clan!

ZP community members can apply to join this clan by posting an application on the forums. When they are accepted they must wear the clan tag in-game, stay active on IRC and show up to scheduled clan games on the public version of ZPS.
When we need new testers we will pick people from this clan to join the real squad, we will make the decisions based on activity and dedication but also on personalities. It works like a try out period for playtesters.

By joining this clan you have no special priveledges or status. Members are being evaluated for a potential position on the team as an Official ZPS Playtester.

We give you: Live to Win clan! [L2W]

Requirements for membership-
- You must be registered and active on the ZP forums.
- You must be an active Zombie Panic: Source player.
- You must be friendly towards other community members and players.
- Post a proper application with all the information requested. (See application forums for more information)

Clan Rules-
1. Must attend scheduled weekly Clan Games (Basically game with fellow clan mates on scheduled days every week).
2. Must stay active on IRC and Forums (this shows you're dedicated and will be around when things come up).
3. Have fun but act mature (If you are later accepted as playtester your actions will reflect this mod and its team).
4. If for any reason you cannot make a scheduled game you must inform the Clan Leader OkeiDo (Note: Missing multiple games for any reason will count against you).
5. Wear the [L2W] tag infront of your name in-game.
6. Remember these are try outs for becoming an Official Playtester so your actions matter. If you can't abide by these rules then feel free to drop out at any time.

http://zombiepanic.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Regards,

The ZP Development Team
Old 04-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Gothic Offline
Veteran Member

Send a message via ICQ to Gothic Send a message via AIM to Gothic Send a message via MSN to Gothic Send a message via Yahoo to Gothic Send a message via Skype™ to Gothic

People Post You Application In The Right Place , Press OkeiDo's Link , dont make the mistake i did first time =)

Last edited by Gothic : 04-29-2008 at 06:06 AM. Reason: sorry
Old 04-28-2008, 08:05 AM
OkeiDo Offline
Contributor

Hey Gothic, please post your application in the right section. Press the link in the news post.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:36 AM
mrmong Offline
Survivor

becasuei m the most awesome person ever i dont need an application but i posted one JUST IN CASE
Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Unsichtbar Offline
Civilian

I try to say it nice ... i can't ...

That sounds verry ugly, childish and like a big waste of time. Why should a seriouse tester join a clan and play clangames? I bet this clan will be full of kiddies and testing will fail again.

... but i wish you all the best and hope that i'm wrong ...
Fresh Brains And Hot Chicks! [1.25b] (fire-bursts.com) - 87.118.112.99:27278

Old 04-29-2008, 11:32 AM
KilroyNZ Offline
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsichtbar View Post
That sounds verry ugly, childish and like a big waste of time. Why should a seriouse tester join a clan and play clangames? I bet this clan will be full of kiddies and testing will fail again.
To prove that they are devoted enough to the game to be able to be a PlayTester. What's this kiddies business, you have to post your age on the app and if you lie there, I'm sure they will identify the high pitch noise on the voice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback View Post
There's no jpg big enough for how stupid that sounded.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:34 AM
OkeiDo Offline
Contributor

What the hell is a serious tester? All we have here is fans and we are giving you a chance to help us test the mod. This clan will only help us see how people actually are, how often they show up and how dedicated they are. If they are a bunch of kiddies we'll notice, wont we?
Old 04-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Ghostloveszps Offline
Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkeiDo View Post
What the hell is a serious tester? All we have here is fans and we are giving you a chance to help us test the mod. This clan will only help us see how people actually are, how often they show up and how dedicated they are. If they are a bunch of kiddies we'll notice, wont we?
I agree im one of the people that wanna help :-D
Old 04-29-2008, 02:11 PM
naked jesus Offline
Survivor

does this mean that the last group of playtesters is booted, or do we just have to join in this aswell? or neither?
Old 04-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Neliel Offline
Privileged Member

I would assume that it depends on how active you have been as a playtester.