Old 04-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Bloemkool Offline
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagex9000 View Post
Do any of the weapon have a alt-fire or is it just use'd for pushing stuff?
No alt fire atm, right click is only for pushing but you need to holster (H) your weapon first.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:48 AM
nomm Offline
Banned

good tut
Old 01-05-2009, 05:43 AM
5h4d0w Offline
Survivor

I wonder something, in a Real zombie outbreak, would you be normally walking/jogging with 30 zombies behind you? would you drop your ammo when panic? and the zombies have gotten a real good headstart. The fatigue system is wierd, i wielded a pistol and 45 rounds (USP) and this guy with ak and 60 rounds run same speed as me, and we got same fatigue. Wielding a Magnum is like wielding two desert eagles. unreal, and i wish for a answere for the wondering. No suggestions, im not a maker. i just want the desert eagles ingame
Old 01-05-2009, 06:28 PM
madmax_2069 Offline
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5h4d0w View Post
I wonder something, in a Real zombie outbreak, would you be normally walking/jogging with 30 zombies behind you? would you drop your ammo when panic? and the zombies have gotten a real good headstart. The fatigue system is wierd, i wielded a pistol and 45 rounds (USP) and this guy with ak and 60 rounds run same speed as me, and we got same fatigue. Wielding a Magnum is like wielding two desert eagles. unreal, and i wish for a answere for the wondering. No suggestions, im not a maker. i just want the desert eagles ingame
a more powerful weapon will slow you down more which will drain your fatigue faster. a magnum is about the strongest weapon in the game (besides the nade and IED) that is if you know how to use it 1 shot 1 kill if your good at head shots.

did you have other weapons on you at the time, the guy with the AK could only have the ak and its bullets
Old 01-30-2009, 03:58 AM
Boink Offline
Civilian

How does the new board barricading stuff work? Like I get this much:

1. Get the hammer/boards
2. Select hammer/boards
3. Barricade

But, how do you rotate the board, I figured it was alt-fire but that does something else (not sure what the 2 board icons are supposed to represent, is it like a shorter board and a longer one?) and I tried scrolling the mousewheel but that just changes weapons so yeah, I've seen a lot of people confused on how to do this. I haven't checked the controls if there's new additions to it but there's already like 50 buttons so I'm hoping there isn't a specific buttons for the rotating part.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Pvt. kairis Offline
Survivor

R to change the angle of the boards, and alt fire is to select large or smaller boards (helps barracading smaller doors with this)

on a diffrent question, zombies eyes...can we get a dev to confirm this (since I cant play at the moment), in zombie vision zombies eyes glow white, but with it off they dont, right?
Old 05-17-2009, 07:53 PM
frikazoyd Offline
Retired Developer

Send a message via AIM to frikazoyd

New question (new feature to be released soon)

Why do some servers have different letters after the version in the server list? (AKA, How can I find servers with certain settings?)

Coming soon, you will see servers listed with a game name such as "ZPS 1.5.3ci+ Custom". Here is a key as to what the game names mean.

"ZPS 1.5.3" - Plain server, not running on altered settings.
"ZPS 1.5.3c" - Server is running with old style collisions on (sv_zpoldcol).
"ZPS 1.5.3i" - Server is running with an altered infection rate. A rate higher than 50 will show as i+.
"ZPS 1.5.3 Custom" - Server wishes to advertise that they are running gameplay-altering plug-ins. These servers will be running things like puke, class systems, etc. (sv_usescustom).

The cvars will stack accordingly, so you will see things like "ZPS 1.5.3ci" for servers with old collisions and slightly higher infection rates, and "ZPS 1.5.3i+ Custom" for custom servers with 100% infection rates.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Ranana_eagemo Offline
Civilian

Send a message via ICQ to Ranana_eagemo
Default New feature FAQ

I have one that I got from a forum somewhere... Ill get around to add it sometime this week.

If this new feature could be combine to a "Missing issues in this List" and a "Add missing issues in this list to wishlist", it would be perfect
Old 06-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Rukus Offline
Zombie Master

You should update this to include that the to turn from infection is random, and that if you panic too many times in a row you won't be able to panic for a longer time.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:06 AM
crazyfrywad Offline
Civilian

Send a message via AIM to crazyfrywad

I got a problem, I installed ZP off steam for HL2 and the game crashes soon as I try to load it. Any suggestions?