Go Back   Zombie Panic Forums > Zombie Panic General > News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2009, 05:56 AM
OkeiDo Offline
Contributor

I'm sorry that you arn't pleased with the mod and don't share the concept we set out to create Ryan. But we never intended the mod to be 50/50 balance and we won't ever make it like that. I agree on that we have been giving the humans a lot of attention lately but we will concentrate more on zombies in future updates but it's hard to appreciate the feedback you are giving us when all you do and have done in the past is complain.

Your attitude is not welcome here, you are not being exactly polite and telling us that we are "ruining" the mod. We want feedback but please make it constructive. Post a thread in the Suggestion forums with some ideas instead of mouthing off in here, you are the only one swearing if you haven't noticed. You say that it's boring to be a zombie, yet you want to see 50/50 rate gameplay, right now zombies win more than humans and we intend t okeep it that way (as already stated).
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 AM
v3rtigo Offline
Veteran Member

If I may intervene, I think he meant that the survivors are currently more like 70 and the zombies 30, rather than the other way around.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Siggy Wiggy Woo Offline
Developer

Just wanna say thank you all for this update, im having alot of fun in the game . The new map is awesome too!.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:22 AM
OkeiDo Offline
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rtigo View Post
If I may intervene, I think he meant that the survivors are currently more like 70 and the zombies 30, rather than the other way around.
But that is not true, whatever he says. Don't judge what we make from playing custom maps as we test on Official maps.

Also, thank you siggy!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:52 AM
bobop Offline
Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Denizen View Post
either way, I hear the developers are douche bags from what some guy named, ''Bopop'' told me on ZPS last night. I dont know if its true thoue. He also said, sence he talks to you guys alot, you reject great ideas and add in ~~~~ty ones.

Im not saying this, ''Bopop'' is, hes a mapper from what he has told me. He has made like idk 15 to 20 maps.

un quote bopop
-----------------------------
I think the game is pretty cool, and it would be funny and cool to add a slow movie but strong zombie that weilds a medival axe and swings it. and the zombie can also do a hulk smash.
Eh Maybe You should stop gossiping. What happens in servers stays in servers do not go around spreading stuff that you did not know whats going on. I meant by that that some things they put inhere where not good in my opinion and I gave a example after that quote which you did not put in because you probably where not listening to anything at all to begin with but it is a bad idea to go around trying to start arguments.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:03 AM
violentcrimes Offline
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to violentcrimes

I personally apologize for what Ryan has said he does not represent the ConvictGaming Community. His thoughts are his own. I know of noone else in my community who thinks that way. I have asked him to not post crap like this again.

Sorry
Violent Crimes
Old 02-08-2009, 08:05 AM
RyanEricW Offline
Civilian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkeiDo View Post
I'm sorry that you arn't pleased with the mod and don't share the concept we set out to create Ryan. But we never intended the mod to be 50/50 balance and we won't ever make it like that. I agree on that we have been giving the humans a lot of attention lately but we will concentrate more on zombies in future updates but it's hard to appreciate the feedback you are giving us when all you do and have done in the past is complain.

Your attitude is not welcome here, you are not being exactly polite and telling us that we are "ruining" the mod. We want feedback but please make it constructive. Post a thread in the Suggestion forums with some ideas instead of mouthing off in here, you are the only one swearing if you haven't noticed. You say that it's boring to be a zombie, yet you want to see 50/50 rate gameplay, right now zombies win more than humans and we intend t okeep it that way (as already stated).
I apologize as I may have not been going at it respectfully but in more of a hostile way.
I thought you were Watch, which I also apologize for with the whole thing on the other forum. I was trying to avoid fighting and deleted the posts.
I've been pissed lately and although that's no excuse, I don't mean for it to reflect like that. I've been under a lot of stress and it takes it's toll I guess.
I apologize to the developers as you are doing a great job, and probably is just me. Maybe my game is bugged or I just suck. Who knows.

I'm done aguing though, I should've never started as it gets people no where on either side, makes enemies and is just bad for anyone associated. I hope you accept my apologies.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:33 AM
BoB Dolen Offline
Privileged Member

Send a message via AIM to BoB Dolen Send a message via MSN to BoB Dolen Send a message via Yahoo to BoB Dolen

~~~~ seems I missed out.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Tatsur0 Offline

Team Coordinator
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Tatsur0

For those who think the game is unbalanced know that we do spend quite a lot of effort testing the mod and our official maps and have no real control over poorly made custom maps. If you choose to play a custom map where it's built specifically for making it impossible on zombies then you have no one to blame but yourself.

The mod is always in constant development and a lot of what you see now is being polished, slight adjustments to improve the experience and in some cases even balance out the overall feel to how we planned it.

If you are unhappy with the mod and think you know how to do things better then by all means, be polite, constructive, and explain the issue and how you'd resolve it. We have an Ideas and Suggestion forum for this purpose. If however you've neglected your ritalin or just got dumped by your gf and need to vent. Please avoid our forums until you've resolved your own issues first.

Tats...
Old 02-08-2009, 10:16 AM
zerotonothing Offline
Privileged Member

I think it is time zombies got something new, besides a player model. I know there is heaps of talk about ranged attacks or whatever but the point is if I was a zombie I wouldn't limit myself to a boost of speed and my hands. Give them something, anything...

Also I never played this game with the old zombie vision, but I think I saw a screenshot of it once. It sounds so sweet and although you can't get the shader to work maybe try make it work? If it seems almost impossible can you e-mail Valve maybe and ask them to fix it from their end if it is just a OB Shader issue? The current one lacks in being awesome – black and white color scheme for the win.