General Rules and Guidelines
1. This Forum is for showing off your maps and releasing them. All other posts will be deleted or movied to their correct forums. Do NOT
ask people to make maps for you.
2. Questions reguarding map design are to be posted in the Mapping Help and Troubleshooting sub forum.
There are resources in the stickies to aid you in your questions.
3. Please respect other mappers, and others opinions of maps. If you have a negative opinion, explain why it is that way to you and offer suggestions on how it could be fixed. Flames are not tolerated.
4. Use the IRC room for mapping #zpmapping on Gamesurge. Idle and ask questions.
Map Releasing and Showcasing
1. When posting information about a map, or showing off your work use a descriptive post title such as "Zp_Mapname is completed" instead of "An awesome map!". When showing a work in progress put [WIP] in the title.
2. Please show screenshots of your work if you are showing off a map. If you do not it will be locked.
3. When releasing a map screen shots are much loved, and will get you more map downloads. People like knowing what they are downloading.
4. Name your maps as they should be "Zp_mapname" instead of some other variation or adding your clan tags to it. Just keep it simple.
5. Releasing a ripped map without consent of the original author is strictly forbidden, and all cases will get the offenders posts locked and may constitute a warning.