Hazzard: As it turns out, it probably has more to do with zp's gametext than the fdg... Or whatever.
What I ended up doing was shoving copies of all the ZPS assets into portal's directory, using portal's setup/directories to operate in, remove the portal fdg (and substitude zps's of course) and then create a batch file that copies compiled versions of the map to the zps map directory for testing..
Finished with ensuring it compiles with the ep1 tools only, until, presumably there is some sort of update, and there it went.
There may be/probably is an easier way, but this is what I did that worked for me.
Might be able to help if you have a question..
Zbrush / Hammer (general - visleafs - glview - texturing) / Model compiling / 3ds max /
Last edited by Pkunk : 05-30-2008 at 08:05 AM.
Reason: word pooring