Zombie strategies that tend to work.
This is just a short list of strategies i use as a zombie, feel free to comment/correct or add your own ideas.
1. Zig-zagging is always useful to avoid pistol/rifle/magnum fire, if you zig-zag around obstacles ( Such as cars or other large objects ) they provide temporary cover while allowing you to advance on the Survivors.
2. Stalking, when Survivors are moving around in a large map, its usually best to watch them for a bit, see if anybody gets a bit behind the others, it is very rarely a good idea to just run up and try and bite a group of 3 or more Survivors, since they'll just shoot you down, so wait behind them a bit and strike when one of the Survivors gets separated or falls behind.
3. Taking cover is a must when raiding or stalking, it'll keep your head from being blown off from shotguns and magnums, and if you move from cover to cover you'll generally be protected from harm.
4 Raiding is a difficult thing to do when the Survivors set up a good barricade, so you always want to observe the Barricade for a bit and see if there are any loose parts you can pull out, such as a loose couch or a board that you can walk on. When Survivors set up a barricade at a door they usually stand right behind it and shoot any zombies attacking it, so you should crouch to the side where it is difficult for Survivors to shoot you, but you can still hit the barricade.
5. Lunging is a useful move, you should save it until you're actually close enough to lunge forward and hit the survivors.
6. Infecting Survivors is usually a safe way to take down a group of them swiftly, if you see an infected Survivor you should try to avoid killing him. ( Since he'll soon turn into a Zombie anyway )
7. Heights are really fun to jump off of, if you can find your way on top of a building you should wait for someone to walk out on the street ( Or whatever is below you ) and you can try and jump right on top of them, it freaks the heebeebajeebus out of the Survivor, and gives you a good chance to kill them.
That is all i have for now, I'll post again when i think of some more, if any of you have comments or additions feel free to post.